This Chocolate Chai Recipe is one I have been dreaming up in my head for over a year and I finally took an afternoon to give it a try. Yes, I know! A year is way too long!! Spicy Chai Tea paired with dark chocolate and creamy warm milk is just what the cold February days call for. Try a mug and let me know how you like it!! 🙂
Serving: 1 delightfully delicious mug
- 1 cup Milk(I prefer using whole milk for this recipe!)
- 1 Chocolate Chai or Regular Chai Tea Bag
- 1 tbs Coconut Sugar or Preferred Sweetener!
- 1 oz Dark Chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground Clove
- 1/8 tsp ground Nutmeg
- Dash Vanilla Extract
- Bring milk to slight simmer on medium low heat. Turn off heat and allow tea bag to steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove Tea Bag!
- Return to medium-low heat and add the Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Nutmeg. Whisk until chocolate is melted and spices thoroughly blended and drink is hot. Add Vanilla and whisk slightly!
- Pour into your favorite mug and thoroughly enjoy!!