Y’all, once September hits, it’s officially “PUMPKIN EVERYTHING” season! 😉 Yes, it’s still hot in South Texas but the show must go on. So, if you are feeling the need for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, I have concocted a keeper of a recipe! 🙂 I LOVE adding brown sugar to coffee drinks and DON’T forget the whipped cream + caramel drizzle. Grab your favorite mug and give this recipe a try!
1 delightfully delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs caramel sauce
- dash salt
- dash vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs pumpkin puree(canned pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- whipped cream
- Dissolve brown sugar, 1 tbs caramel, salt, and vanilla in hot coffee.
- Steam Milk, Pumpkin Puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Steam or heat on stove top, whisking as you warm!
- Top coffee with pumpkin milk, top with lots of whipped cream and a generous caramel drizzle!