Spring is here and it is getting warm! 🙂 No longer the season for hot lattes but rather iced Americanos… and Espresso Floats. 😉 These floats were originally created by my highly caffeinated sister but after many many days seeing her drink them it was time I try one! Perfection! 🙂 Like a frappuccino but SO much better. Be warned, cut back on the espresso if you don’t like your coffee too strong!
Yields 1 float
- 2 Shots Espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 large scoops Vanilla Ice cream
- 2 TBS Caramel
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Drizzle 1TBS caramel on the inside of a glass.
- Add Ice cream then pour espresso over the ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and remaining caramel!
- Enjoy! 🙂
“O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him. ”