I made these delightful pies tonight. Yes, I have blogged these before but couldn’t help re-post them! Perfect combination of pumpkin & cream cheese frosting all bound up into a little pie. 🙂
Original Recipe Yield 12-15 “pies”
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (15oz) can Pureed Pumpkin or 2 cups freshly pureed pumpkin(I used freshly pureed)
- 3 cups flour
- 1tbs pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup butter – softened
- 2tsp vanilla
- 4-5 cups powder sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees .
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, and pumpkin in large bowl. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, soda, powder, and salt until well combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop(my favorite kitchen tool) or large spoon, spoon 1/4 cup dallops onto ungreased cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Let cool on tray for 5 minutes then remove from tray and let cool completely on parchment.
- Prepare filling. Combine all filling ingredients and blend on high speed until smooth and fluffy!
- Pipe filling onto 1 cookie and top with the second cookie. Continue with remaining cookies and Enjoy!