Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer From Scratch!

We have a thing for pumpkin and once the first day of Fall is here, it is officially “pumpkin season” at my house! πŸ™‚ We used to consume numerous Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks but since we gave up starbucks we have had a hard time finding a good Pumpkin Spice latte flavor. Plus, we try to stay away from coffee syrups.Β  So, when Lydia saw this recipe she knew she needed to give it a try. And honored me with the privilege of making the Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer for her. πŸ˜‰ She loved it! And for Lydia to “love it”, it means this is a spectacular recipe! Real pumpkin, pure maple, and spice makes up the perfect fall coffee. πŸ™‚

The recipe originated from Deliciously Organic. I did add additional vanilla and cinnamon. If you prefer your coffee a little sweeter I recommend adding more maple syrup! πŸ™‚

• 2 cupsΒ Β  half and half
  • 3 tbsΒ  pumpkin puree
  • 2 tsp of pumpkin spice
  • 4 tbs Maple Syrup
  • 3 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 2 tsp of cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  1. Whisk the half and half, pumpkin, syrup, and pumpkin spice together over medium heat.
  2. When it gets steamy remove from heat and add in the vanilla. Pour into bowl, covering, and let set for 3-6 hours in fridge.
  3. Use a strainer to transfer the cream into a jar or pitcher… do not skip this step, trust me! This will make the creamer smoother. πŸ™‚
  4. Enjoy!

0 thoughts on “Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer From Scratch!

1. somethingsage says:

Would you believe a have never had a pumpkin spice latte before? It’s true. So…my neighbor gave me half a pumpkin, which I’ve baked and now must do something with. I was thinking pumpkin bread or pumpkin pie. Might have to try a bit of this!

2. Rachel says:

Sage!!! You have never had a pumpkin latte?!!? Wow! :-0 πŸ˜‰
    Definitely make the pumpkin bread and then try this with your left over pumpkin! Pumpkin bread is too good to pass up! πŸ™‚

3. Pingback: Pumpkin Spice Anyone? | Recipe | Shiloh Photography

4. Pingback: Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer From Scratch! « quiltmastercurl

5. Rachel says:

I’ve done it without a strainer too! Not a big deal and still really good. πŸ™‚ It will make the spice flavor stronger the longer it sets!

6. Pingback: 40 Recipes to Try This Fall | Amanda's New Life

7. Pingback: How about a Pumpkin Spice Latte? :) | granolagirlbakes

8. Amy H. says:

Help! I just made this tonight and followed the exact directions. I just pulled it out of the fridge and it is very thick with an egg like consistency. It tastes good but is not pourable…hoping to take this to a weekend event but don’t feel like I should now. Sniff. Sniff.

9. Rachel says:

Just made another batch this morning and it worked out great. The only tips I could give not allowing the milk to boil when you have it over the heat and ensure the cream is fresh! I hope this helps!! πŸ™‚

10. Vintage Mama says:

Hi Rachel – I realize this is one of your older posts, but I found you through a search for pumpkin recipes to share with the readers of our online Christian women’s magazine, Ruby for Women. I would like to feature this recipe in our autumn issue of the magazine and I will, of course, link back here to your blog. Please let me know if that would be OK! Thanks, Nina @ Ruby for Women

11. Pingback: 15 Unique Pumpkin Spice Recipes! | So Fawned