Caesar Salad is my personal favorite salad and I just happened to make it for dinner tonight! So I thought I would share my dressing recipe with you all. (:
Yields: 1.5 cups Dressing
- 1 recipe Home-made Mayonnaise or 1 1/2 cups store-bought mayo
- 3 Anchovies Fillets
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Blend all ingredients except Parmesan in food processor until well blended. Add Parmesan and pulse just until combined.
- Pour over romaine and toss. Top with additional Parmesan and crutons if desired.